Food Processing Expo 2019
Sacramento Convention Center
February 12 & 13, 2019
Many food processing industry leaders make the Expo a must-attend event and so should you. With more than 280 exhibitors and 2600 attendees - and growing each year - Food Processing Expo offers something for everyone.
In addition to the trade show floor, the Expo features two full days of informative educational sessions and numerous networking opportunities.
Processor registration for the show is only $45 (early bird). CLFP affiliate members receive a discounted show registration - $110 - and also discounted exhibit rates. Registration opens September 28, 2018.
Workshop & Speaker Schedule
Food Processing Expo 2019 features two full days of educational workshops about a variety of topics of current interest to the food processing industry.
Check back here frequently for more information as speakers and workshops are added.
• Connecting Technology Innovators with Food Processors: Fresno State’s Bluetech Valley Program
• The Top Five Mistakes that Cost Employers Millions
• How to Protect Your Company from Food Labeling Litigation
• Where Can We Hire or Train the Workers We Need to Run Our Plant?
• The Market Growth Potential for Organic Processed Foods
• How to Comply With Cal OSHA’s New Indoor Worker Heat Stress Regulations
• What You Need to Know About New GMO Labeling Rules
• How to Choose and Work with a Third-Party Laboratory
• Food Byproducts as a Resource: Novel Research Efforts at UC Davis