News & Views Magazine
Edition 1, 2015
EDITION 1, 2015
May 2015 - October 2015
LAYOUT & DESIGN
Tina L. Saitone
NEWS & VIEWS IS PUBLISHED
The California League of Food Processors
2485 Natomas Park Drive, Suite 550
Sacramento, CA 95833
Contents © 2015. All rights reserved. No part of this
magazine may be reprinted in whole or part without
written permission of the publisher.
Front cover photos
California League of Food Processors 3
April 2014 |
Strategically aligned process/packaging and management consulting firms
serving the food industry. Offering considerable food manufacturing and
project management experience, from raw receiving through finished goods.
• A strong equipment, line layout and automation background.
• Impartial equipment evaluation against client weighted decision-matrix
• Defining, developing and
optimizing production and utility
• Identifying and rationalizing
projects, prioritizing site
improvements, and finding
solutions which support yearly
plans for capital expenditure.
• Working with various food client
management teams and their respective Board of Directors to develop
master plans that can be linked to corporate business plans.
• Performing site due diligence, site selection, acquisitions, divestitures,
• Engaging various government
agencies to investigate and
ascertain federal, state,
provincial, and local incentive
• Leveraging economic impact to
maximize offerings against long-
term costs of doing business.
• Emphasizing flexible plant designs for phased implementation and
expansion, particularly on Greenfield projects.
Integrated Packaging Systems
David Bartylla, President,
Integrated Packaging Systems, Inc.
855 W. Broad Street, #101,
Boise, ID 83702
Office (208) 345-9312,
Cellular (208) 867-2853,
Larry Koppes, President,
Process Specialists, Inc.
14000 NE 31st Court,
Vancouver, WA 98686.
Voice (360) 601-8570,
2014 Plant of the Year
2011 Green Plant of the Year